Your child's starting school or nursery and you can't wait :) but you're also worried -
- Will my child fit in and make friends?
- How will they cope with saying goodbye?
- How can we avoid morning battles?
- How will we ever arrive on time in the right clothes?
Grab my Free Guide now - The 10 Best Ways To Help Your Child Settle Into School
Grab your Free Downloadable guide now and find out:
- How to get your child into great morning routines.
- How to have a smooth drop-off without the drama.
- How to help them make friends and adapt to the change.
- 10 practical ways to help your child feel confident and settle happily at school.
I love Camilla's tips and suggestions because they are practical and easy-to-implement. These ideas really helped me get my boys settled into school and thriving.
Gitty Alder, mum of 4
My daughter is quite timid and I was terribly worried about her separating from me and settling into a new school. I followed Camilla's advice in preparing her emotionally and helping her become more independent and it made a HUGE difference.
My eldest is starting school this year. He takes a while to adapt to change so I'm really glad I've got this guide to help get him prepared.
Tess Parsons Broome
Hi, I'm Camilla
I am passionate about helping parents to feel calmer and more confident and help their kids manage strong emotions without ever needing to shout or punish. I’m a mum of 4 and have been coaching parents for over 20 years. Parents love my approach because I'm non-judgemental and practical. I've been there - I know that being a parent is the hardest job in the world and I'm here to help!
I’m excited for you to download my guid 10 Practical Ways to Help Your Child Settle Into School to help you get you and your child.
10 practical ways to help your child settle into school - grab your FREE guide.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.